Thursday, April 24, 2008

"Living Without" Update, Food Allergy "Source" Roundup

I just came from my local Borders where I was thrilled to find the latest issue of "Living Without" magazine. This has not been available in most bookstores, until now, despite the fact that it has been published for more than 10 years!

If the magazine isn't sold at a bookstore near you, ask them to order it. It's so validating to see someone devote an entire magazine to food allergy issues.

Also, as a freelance writer, I'm busy developing article ideas about living with food allergies. If anyone would be willing to be interviewed as a source in the future, please e-mail me at nutfreemom@sbcglobal.net. I am always looking for quotes on the topic of parenting with food allergies. If you are an adult living with food allergies, I'd love to hear from you as well.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting info. I just realized yesterday that there is also a British publication called Foods Matter. I don't know how I've not heard of it before, but it is http://www.foodsmatter.com and it seems pretty good.

Jenny said...

Sounds good! I will check it out.

Thanks for the tip! -- Jenny