Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Twitter Party on July 23 Hosted by Food Allergy Buzz and Best Allergy Sites!

If you haven't heard already, I wanted to let you know about a Twitter Party hosted by Jennifer B of Food Allergy Buzz (http://www.foodallergybuzz.com/) Ruth Smith of Best Allergy Sites (www.bestallergysites.com).

The party is July 23 and this time the theme is Back to School. There will be lots of expert panelists to answer your questions and even prizes! Click here to learn more, including how to log in and be part of the discussion on Twitter.

Back to school issues are a huge deal for food allergy families so I hope you'll check it out! I wish I'd had this community of food allergy folks to consult and commiserate with when my daughter began kindergarten, so get your questions ready. It should be enlightening...and empowering!

No comments: